Complaint Review: BF Central Corp

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: Jamie — Fall River Massachusetts United States of America
BF Central Corp
18 Pocasset St fall River, Massachusetts United States of America

BF Central Corp Professional Trainers inside Work Out World Don't sign anything! fall River, Massachusetts

So I signed up to to a few training sessions from a Professional Trainer inside Work Out World.  We did an assesment training session and I decided to sign up for 2 more workouts.  We set the contract up and was told someone would call me to set up my sessions, two weeks later still no call.  We set up to have the amount taken out of my account in two weeks because I wasn't going to have it right before the holidays.  Well I had my money taken out BEFORE the contract date and I still have not recieved my sessions.  DO NOT SIGN up for this.  IT'S NOT WORTH IT! They are liers and theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BF-Central-Corp/fall-River-Massachusetts-02724/BF-Central-Corp-Professional-Trainers-inside-Work-Out-World-Dont-sign-anything-fall-Rive-547162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BF Central Corp