Complaint Review: BFC Bernhardt Company

• Reported By: Mrs. M — Orlando Florida
BFC Bernhardt Company
P.O. Box 740, Lenoir, NC 28545 Lenoir, South Carolina USA

BFC Bernhardt Company Mailed BUM Check Lenoir South Carolina

I recieved  a letter from BFC with a check for 1,990.00. I was so excited as I am floating in bills and debt; but my joy turned to skepticism when I looked at the postal stamp on the envelope. I notice that most of my spam e-mail are from places out of the country (no disrespect to other countries) and this letter was stamped from Madrid, Spain. I don't know if any other victims saw that on the envelope, but it made me think. I wanted to know more about this company, because only a voice machine would only answer their number; so I research it through a search engine and found Ripoff Report.

I didn't try to cash the check so I don't have too much to complain about, only hopes of having more money dashed. Somebody please put a stop to these people, what do they have to gain through these fruitless activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFC-Bernhardt-Company/Lenoir-South-Carolina-28545/BFC-Bernhardt-Company-Mailed-BUM-Check-Lenoir-South-Carolina-1079954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFC Bernhardt Company