Complaint Review: BFC PRODUCE INC.

• Submitted: Mon, August 05, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Chuck Alan — Bronx New York
BFC PRODUCE INC.
PO BOX 740, Lenoir, North Carolina 28545 Lenoir, North Carolina USA

BFC PRODUCE INC. Fraudulent Check caused overdraft in my bank account Lenoir North Carolina

Received a check from BFC to become personal shopper. Activated check as I was told. Deposited check and took money out to do shopping. My friend sent me numerous claims against this company. I re-deposited the cash and sent the company back a Certified check for the original amount they had sent me. Unbeknownst to me, they had stopped their check so my account became an overdraft. Stay away from them. They are a fraud and scam people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFC-PRODUCE-INC/Lenoir-North-Carolina-28545/BFC-PRODUCE-INC-Fraudulent-Check-caused-overdraft-in-my-bank-account-Lenoir-North-Caroli-1073201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFC PRODUCE INC.

utopian