Complaint Review: BFC Produce Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, July 31, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Kristine from Utah — Salt Lake City Utah
BFC Produce Inc.
Lenore, North Carolina USA

BFC Produce Inc. I am glad I checked into this company! Lenore North Carolina

I am so glad I checked out this company!

I received a letter with explanation and process to follow with a substantial check. It sounded reasonable and legitimate -it did not ask me to use any of my own money so thought it might be legitimate. Because of so many scams I wanted to make sure that this was legitimate.

They sent a check to deposit and to make sure it cleared before doing anything - then when it did - to keep my 350.00 income and withdraw the rest of check so I would have the cash in hand and be a secret shopper.

It informed me that I had to complete assignments (which did not give details) and evaluate the process and that I could keep products purchased.

This sounded like a great opportunity to make some income with some perks. But ... I wanted to make sure it was legitimate even when I thought it was.

I checked out this company on line and was brought right to this website that it was a rip-off. I read the reports and they ALL were the same information that I received. I realized that what I thought was a legitimate offer was not.

I am so gratefull that I checked this out and I am extremely grateful for this web sight which gave me the information that it was not legitimate. This saved me from making a very poor decision.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFC-Produce-Inc/Lenore-North-Carolina/BFC-Produce-Inc-I-am-glad-I-checked-into-this-company-Lenore-North-Carolina-1071709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFC Produce Inc.