Complaint Review: BFM MaxNaim.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Sheila Tate — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
BFM MaxNaim.com

BFM MaxNaim.com I bought a watch a few days before Christmas I cannot even remember how much it was it was less than $10.00. Today I am reviewing my account and there is a debt in the amount of $98.00. What a deal the watch I bought looks like I paid $9.99. Internet

I was online Christmas shopping when this deal for a watch popped up for less than $10.00. And like a fool I bought it. Today I check my bank account and there is an amount of $98.00 deducted from my account. I know better than to fall for something like this. I don't know if there is any way to stop this and get my money back. I am going to contact my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFM-MaxNaimcom/internet/BFM-MaxNaimcom-I-bought-a-watch-a-few-days-before-Christmas-I-cannot-even-remember-how-mu-990525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFM MaxNaim.com