Complaint Review: BFM*MAXNAIM

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: redruby — Beaumont Texas United States of America
BFM*MAXNAIM
Internet, California United States of America

BFM*MAXNAIM Phone number 855-213-5984 What happened to me is the same as other reports. I sent the amount of $7.99 for mailing a watch. Then when I was balancing my account the $7.99 plus $98.00. This was not mentioned to me that there Internet, California

I hate to mention that I do not remember if I had found this on T.V., computer or mail.  But it mentioned I would receive a watch for the cost of the mailing $7.99.  Nothing was said about another charge of $98.00.  I was at a loss when I tried to balance my checking account and was out the $98.00.

I did not recognize the name of the company who withdraw the $98.00, then I noticed the $7.99 for mailing the watch was the same name.  That is when I got on the computer to locate this company to find out what happened.  Then I found Ripoff Report.  Thanks for being there.

Now where do we go from here ?  Can  a class action be filed? Are I just learned a lesson on what I purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFMMAXNAIM/Internet-California-/BFMMAXNAIM-Phone-number-855-213-5984-What-happened-to-me-is-the-same-as-other-reports-I-974965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFM*MAXNAIM