Complaint Review: BFM*MAXNAIM.COM. Internet California United States of America. Phone: 855-2135984; Web: BFM*MAXNAIM.COM

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: anmlcare — Calhan Colorado
Los Angeles California 62141 Internet United States of America

BFM*MAXNAIM.COM. Internet California United States of America. Phone: 855-2135984; Web: BFM*MAXNAIM.COM survey companies not very informitive Internet

I was doing a survey, After the survey an add popped up to get a watch for $ 9.00.(shipping and handling). I bought it. The credit card I used, I wasn't using for anything else because of my limit. They didnt say anything about any other payments. Then there is a $98.00 charge on my credit card. The company kept charging my card $49.00 each month. I didn't realize these charges right away because I didn't use the card. I called the company they said I should haver ecieved a watch for each payment made. Whatever. I called the company to cancel. Suggested to them to send a bill to remind people they are paying for something. I never recieved a bill or any form of information on anything. Please be careful. I am so tired of being ripped off. I have no Idea how to retaliate against this company. Please just be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFMMAXNAIMCOM-Internet-California-United-States-of-America-Phone-855-2135984-Web-BFMMAXNAIMCOM/internet/BFMMAXNAIMCOM-Internet-California-United-States-of-America-Phone-855-2135984-Web-BF-1039945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFM*MAXNAIM.COM. Internet California United States of America. Phone: 855-2135984; Web: BFM*MAXNAIM.COM