Complaint Review: BFM*MAXNAIM.COM

• Reported By: Trix — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
BFM*MAXNAIM.COM
Los Angeles, California United States of America

BFM*MAXNAIM.COM Rip-Off Los Angeles, California

On Nov. 2, 2012, I placed an order on line, with a cat supply company located in San Marcos, Cal.  The amount of the purchase was $48.00, however, this company never received my order.  I call twice to very that they had received my order, the first time was Nov. 5, 2012, the second time Nov. 21, 2012.  I was informed that they did not received my order.

I then checked my checking account and found that a charge of $98.00 had been made on Nov. 4, 2012 by an outfit by the name of:  BFM*MAXNAIM.COM 855-2135984.  I checked on-line and I found the attached Rip-Off report about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFMMAXNAIMCOM/Los-Angeles-California-62141/BFMMAXNAIMCOM-Rip-Off-Los-Angeles-California-995143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFM*MAXNAIM.COM