Complaint Review: BFM*MAXNAIM.COM

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: MARY ANN ENTAC — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
BFM*MAXNAIM.COM

BFM*MAXNAIM.COM DONT DO THIS SURVEYS ONLINE , Internet

I was on my Facebook account online last November when a SEARS.com store customer surveys came out and once you complete your surveys then this Free Watch  deal  popped up for  $5.99. for shipping and handling only to pay And like a fool I clicked onto it and agreed to pay the shipping and handling fee only. No way telling me that there was 14 day trial period, subscription for $49.00 a month and a freaking $98.00 charge today on my debit card.

Today I check my bank account and there is an amount of $98.00 deducted from my account. I called them 1-855 213 5984 and she said no return and refund policy after 14 days of trial which to my surprised  i didn't agreed on. She gave me an email to billing@maxnaim.com and she said withing 72 hours they will respond to me , this was after my $98.00 is not available in my account which now I will be short to pay my rent because of this scam . I am going to contact my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BFMMAXNAIMCOM/internet/BFMMAXNAIMCOM-DONT-DO-THIS-SURVEYS-ONLINE-Internet-990690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BFM*MAXNAIM.COM