Complaint Review: BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: cc — Evergreen Colorado United States of America
BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner
Brunswick, Ohio 44212 Internet United States of America

BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner Buckeye Gameboards DO NOT do business with this company!! They will take your money & not deliver! Internet

*Consumer Comment: RIpoff Company

*Consumer Comment: 100% agree

On July 18, 2012, I purchased 2 sets of corn hole game bags from BG Boards via their website. I promptly received an email from BG Boards stating that they received my order & I should allow up to 7 days to receive my order & that I would receive a tracking number once the order was shipped.

I waited nearly a week without hearing anything regarding my shipment. Therefore, I decided to call the number listed on their website to find out what the status was. It went directly to voice mail, so I left a message asking for an update. A couple days passed by and I realized that they never bothered to call me back, so I called again. Again, voice mail.

This time I left another message to please call me back to update me on the status of my order. I let a couple more days pass. Again, never got a call back. So I did some digging and found another number listed for TJ Petrie, the owner of BG Boards. I called and left a message asking why I haven't received my order & why no one ever returns my calls. TJ called me back the following morning & had some sort of excuse saying that he had a medical emergency & that they have fallen behind in their orders. He promised me that he would get my order out in the next day or two. That was on August 7th, almost 3 full weeks after I had placed the order.

The remainder of the week & the following weekend came and went without ever hearing from BG Boards. I called again on August 14th. This time, someone picked up the phone. I asked about the status of my order. The guy on the phone said he didn't have the information in front of him & he was going to have to check the computer & call me back. He said "I'll call you right back". Never got a call back! Infuriating!

I called again Friday, August 17th stating that I had better either have the order delivered by Monday, August 20, or have a full refund of my money. I never received a call back.

I called again on Sunday, August 19th reminding them that I will file a report on them if I didn't have my order by Monday, or a full refund by the end of business on August 20th. I did not receive a call back, I did not receive my order, and I never received a credit like I had asked.

After all that, I did receive an automatically generated email from them on the afternoon of the 20th stating that the order had shipped. After checking my email yesterday, I realized I also had an email from UPS with a tracking number. Things were looking up!

Once I clicked on the link, I realized that my order still had not shipped. In fact, all they did was print out a shipping label, but the package had not been picked up or dropped off at UPS yet. So now we are going on 34 days. I have only actually gotten a call back once in that time after 5 weeks of trying to reach someone. The only time they ever made an attempt to send my order was after I threatened them with further action & still they have not shipped the order!

This company, in my opinion, has no idea what they are doing. They claim 110% customer satisfaction on their website, but I personally have received 0%. In fact, this is the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced from any company, online or not. Stay clear of these guys & do yourself a favor and never do business with BG Boards. They will take your money & give you the runaround until you give up. It's a big scam

I called again this morning. Again, voice mail. I told them I would give them one hour to respond before I file this report. One hour has passed now. Again, no response! I've given them enough chances to follow through. Completely ridiculous! If BG keeps this up, they'll be out of business in no time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BG-Boards-TJ-Petrie-Owner/internet/BG-Boards-TJ-Petrie-Owner-Buckeye-Gameboards-DO-NOT-do-business-with-this-company-They-930526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BG Boards/ TJ Petrie, Owner

RIpoff Company

AUTHOR: BBQTIM - (United States of America)

Same experience as the two previous authors, I made multiple attempts to contact seller with no success.  I have contacted the Ohio States Attorney Consumer Advocate Division to help me get my money back.  TJ, If you are unable to fullfil the orders or the item is on backorder, please indicate on your website.  Please don't take our money and then don't have the decency to own up to the truth.  This has been a sucky experience and hope you go out of business.

100% agree

AUTHOR: Dave - (United States of America)

I have had the exact same experience with bg boards. It is a 100% scam. They do not ship items and they do not respond to any emails or phone calls. This TJ guy is going to have a huge karma sh$% storm coming to him after ripping off family's that want to purchase games for their children. Have fun in h**l brother, you'll have lots of company!