Complaint Review: B&G Direct Mailing Services Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: athena — Muskegon Michigan United States of America
B&G Direct Mailing Services Inc.
PO Box 2335 Internet United States of America

B&G Direct Mailing Services Inc. ApplicationsAssist.com takes social security numbers and charges a fee for packets that can be mistaken for the Social Security office Internet

I went to order a new social security card replacement for lost card and this link showed up with the address of my local social security office. I did not realize it wasnt the social security office and filled out my information to send out for the application for a card replacement. When I received the packet that they charged me 34$ for I called SS with questions reguarding my application only to find out that reapplying is free and either way I have to physically go down and apply with or without this form I have payed 34$ for and given my information online to. Yes I am feeling quite stupid for just assuming it was associated with my local Social security and didnt read all of the information on the page. I checked with the Better Business Bureau and it reported that this company is no longer in business, the phone numbers have been disconnected and are not listed and mail has been returned deliverable so now Im very frightened. Not only did this company that doesnt have a contact other than email which I have yet to be responded to , take my money but also my social security numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BG-Direct-Mailing-Services-Inc/internet/BG-Direct-Mailing-Services-Inc-ApplicationsAssistcom-takes-social-security-numbers-and-1009070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B&G Direct Mailing Services Inc.