Complaint Review: BGH Electronics

BGH Electronics
334 Fayette St. Cumberland, Maryland United States of America

BGH Electronics absolutely devoid of business ethics Cumberland, Maryland

*Author of original report: Issues Are Resolved

This company is a joke.  One of the other reports listed here says the owner blamed them for the problems.  I can assure you BGH is the problem.  They have done the same thing to us as the other reports here have listed.  I only wish I had seen this site before I went to them.  Someone needs to stop this company from ripping off anyone else.

They refuse to return phone calls.  They lack simple politeness and/or courtesy.  But fine, if you want to run a business that way, so be it.  But then they charge you an estimate fee.  Again, fine.  (But please note: the moment that money is out of your hands and in theirs, it is gone and you are not going to get your repair done).

Once they have the estimate fee, they are done with you.  One of their former employees warned us this would happen.  He returned to our home to address a computer problem.  He was totally fed up with working for a company that was so dishonest.

They took the part from our large screen Panasonic TV in March.  This is June.  One lie followed another.  Bottom line: I just called and told them to ship back to me, immediately, the part they took off of my TV.  I will take it somewhere that is an actual business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BGH-Electronics/Cumberland-Maryland-21502/BGH-Electronics-absolutely-devoid-of-business-ethics-Cumberland-Maryland-616119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BGH Electronics

Issues Are Resolved

AUTHOR: Doug - (United States of America)

I'm happy to report that BGH has addressed all the issues involved with this problem. The owner has stepped in to sort out each and every concern we have had with our TV.  And he has taken the extra steps of explaining everything that happened and apologizing for the run-around we had been receiving.  From his perspective, it seems he has faced business issues somewhere between the maintaining of the office and the need for work out in the field.  I understand, running a business is an extremely difficult thing.

At this point, his assessment is that our TV cannot be fixed due to the number of critical parts that have failed.  That's all I wanted from the beginning, so we are now satisfied and were able to resolve the entire situation.  And his calls to me were very professional and not the least bit contentious or discourteous.