Complaint Review: BGM Marketing - Prosdinc

• Submitted: Sun, September 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:raynham Massachusetts
BGM Marketing - Prosdinc
122 Sandy BLVD Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

BGM Marketing - Prosdinc Company does not pay for work completed. Portland Oregon

Was hired over the phone and they sent me some info and I had to call over 200 leads a day and try to sell gutter cleaning services, powerwashing, moss and mold treatments, etc. If the person agreed to be called back by someone from the company, I was supposed to get 10 dollars regardless of whether or not they wanted services rendered.

They also had a base pay of 20 dollars a day just for making the calls. I worked 2 days and made all my calls and got 6 leads that were verified. I also earned the forty dollars for making the calls. However, they took away the base pay after 3 days because people were lying about making the calls. That is when I decided to quit.

I emailed my supervisor that I quit and she informed me that she was quitting as well. It has been 2 weeks and I have not received a dime. BEWARE out there people.

raynham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BGM-Marketing-Prosdinc/Portland-Oregon/BGM-Marketing-Prosdinc-Company-does-not-pay-for-work-completed-Portland-Oregon-376691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BGM Marketing - Prosdinc