Complaint Review: BH Financials, Nicole Jordan

50 Fletcher DR Niagra Falls, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 905-598-0979
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

BH Financials, Nicole Jordan, Edward Jones Please someone find these theifs. Niagra Falls Ontario Canada

I was so happy when i received my mail. I thought I just won the lottery, which is what these horrible people from BH financial told me.

Do not put this check in your bank account. If you receive a check please call the bank it is drawn from. This is the only way I new it was a scam.

They will take all your information from your bank account and steal your money.
Make sure you call them on the number they give you and tell them you want your information removed.

I did and I told them I was going to report them. Thank God I found this web site first before I submitted it to my bank account. Unfortunatly some were not so lucky. I'm sorry for all of you that has lost money in this horrible scam.

I know things are bad right now, but please don't believe everything you read!!!
Stop the scams and report them.

crimson
bowling green, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BH-Financials-Nicole-Jordan/Niagra-Falls-Ontario-4t1/BH-Financials-Nicole-Jordan-Edward-Jones-Please-someone-find-these-theifs-Niagra-Falls-396505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BH Financials, Nicole Jordan