Theyll

• Reported By:spokane Washington
BH Financials
50 Flecher DR. Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada

BH Financials Scam Consumer Rewards Program Lottery Niagara Falls Ontario

I received a letter just like others have reported. With the same exact dollar amounts. I called the number listed and found it odd that the phone kept cutting out and the man who answered the phone had such a thick accent that I could hardly understand him. I also found it odd that I never entered any contest or lottery. I checked with the BBB website and could find no listing for this company. Most people who have won a large amount of money get their taxes taken out when they get the whole lump sum. The amount of taxes on any winnings are way more than 10%, more like 33% or a little more than that. I contacted the Attorney Generals Office of Washington State and they are very interested in seeing this letter and check. I also contacted the Post Master General's Office and they are also interested in looking at this letter since they are using the Federal Mail to send out these scams. I would suggest that anyone else do the same thing. I think that these people are under the belief that since they are in Canada that there is nothing that can be done about this. I think that they are wrong but I will be using all of the resources that I can think of to see who is right, them or me. I am just fearful that someone else may fall into this trap. No one should have to deposit a check into their bank account to get the rest of the money released. That just screams scam in every way. Hopefully everyone will remember that if it seems too good to be true it is.

Setira
spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BH-Financials/Niagara-Falls-Ontario-HGN-4T1/BH-Financials-Scam-Consumer-Rewards-Program-Lottery-Niagara-Falls-Ontario-398435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BH Financials