Complaint Review: BIC Corporation (bicworld.com)

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Law and Order Guy — United States of America
BIC Corporation (bicworld.com)
One BIC Way, Suite 1 Shelton, Connecticut United States of America

BIC Corporation (bicworld.com) Daniel T. DuBois cheap razor blades that break and cut your face, poor customer service Shelton, Connecticut

My BIC razor ("shaver") that I bought from the grocery store failed awfully. While I was shaving one of the blades snapped (literally broke in half) and I sliced a piece of my face. There was blood everywhere. It took a week to be able to even really start healing. I contacted Bic and they said the razor was fine, even THOUGH the bottom blade (there are 3 blades) broke in the middle and you could see a clear gap between where the bottom blade should be straight across, but it was like this instead: ----* GAP *----. Bic denied any responsibility and they wouldn't even refund my money for the razor. Not so much as even a COUPON toward the cost of what I paid. I will never buy another Bic product again. Not a razor, not even a pen. I'm sure they make other stuff that I don't even know about so I will be checking the manufacturer information on everything I go to buy now. Bic is not a company I will ever do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIC-Corporation-bicworldcom/Shelton-Connecticut-06484-6299/BIC-Corporation-bicworldcom-Daniel-T-DuBois-cheap-razor-blades-that-break-and-cut-your-717084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIC Corporation (bicworld.com)