• Report: #281986

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By:New England Other
BIDZ BIDZ.COM
CULVER CITY CA Culver City, California U.S.A.

BIDZ.COM **SHILLING & BIDZ.COM CULVER CITY CAculver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I know for sure they are using auto bidding for thei own purpose of shill bidding.

I proved it today over and over.

This does not help anyone else having been ripped off already but listen folks for those about to try the site---when you are left with that annoying person that won't give up the bid and keeps on going against you ---it just probably might be a machine...easily recognized by the lack of individuality in the names they use like aaiifk...or seeinkku..yyuunifurk...etc etc ..a muddle mess of alphabet. As soon as you bid to their expected amount (hidden) then the dummy will give up..most times you are bidding against their own shill bidding auto machine. Yes...I proved it today again. I know it was an auto bid agaisnt me bidding today ..whats more I can now prove it..

Bidz.com wants to protect their items from being sold for next to nothing that I understand ---but be honest--- open a website and lay your prices down on the line ..stop this sneaky way of frauding people.
You should have been caught for this practice a long time ago, shill bidding is considered a crime...It amazes me your still open for business, I hadnt heard of you until now, and you have been getting away with this for how long?...

As for the rest of your business practices from what I have been reading here at the rip off site..they are also questionable!

me again!
New England

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDZ-BIDZCOM/Culver-City-California/BIDZCOM-SHILLING-BIDZCOM-CULVER-CITY-CAculver-City-California-281986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDZ BIDZ.COM

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. Bidz.com does not tolerate any sort of shill bidding. It is illegal and we automatically deactivate  accounts that try to do it on purpose to sabotage the business. We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at improvements@bidz.com