Complaint Review: BIDZ BIDZ.COM

BIDZ - BIDZ.COM No Responce los angeles, California

* : Still no refund

* : Received a call from Customer Service

* : Received a call from Customer Service

I had seen this ad for bidz.com and I had clicked on it unfortunatley I did not see the report until later. I had purchased three rings from them. I immediately( after reading several ripoff reports) tried contacting the company via email, phone and live help to cancel my order but, I could not reach anyone. I am afraid that I might be charged and sent these items even with canceling my order so quickly (within 30 minutes of transaction). I will attempt to once again try to contact the customer service department tomorrow 9/10/09 via email, phone and live help to cancel my order. And for customer service at bidz.com my invoice # is 5924860 and yes I would like very much to cancel this order. Wish me luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDZ-BIDZCOM/los-angeles-California-/BIDZ-BIDZCOM-No-Responce-los-angeles-California-492439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDZ BIDZ.COM

#1

Still no refund

AUTHOR: millermartinez - (USA)

As of yet I have not received a refund for my order. I have tried several times to contact bidz.com via phone and through there live help unfortunately I have not been able to get anyone to help. No one ever answers the phones nor there live help  which does not work. I have once again tried to email them and this time I have requested a full refund not just particle which is what Lionel the assistant manager and I had agreeded upon 9/10/09.  I am uncomfortable in doing business with a company that I can not contact. I just want my full refund and I do hope that I will get it soon. My invoice # is 5924860.

#2

Received a call from Customer Service

AUTHOR: millermartinez - (USA)

Lionel which is the Asst. Manager at Bidz.com had called me at 7:55 Am on 9/10/09 . He told me that the company has been in busy for 12 years and that he promised I would be satisfied with my order however, after seeing so many negative reports I had not wanted to do any business with this company. However, I did tell Lionel that I would order 1 ring but, wanted to be reimbursed for the other two and if I was not happy with this ring I wanted to have a full refund. He had agreed to cancel the other two rings and keep the one. Lionel had also put a note in my order that if for any reason I was not happy that I was to have a 100% money back. Lionel told me I would be reimbursed within 3-5 days. So far I have not but, I am hoping things do work out. I will keep everyone posted.

#3

Received a call from Customer Service

AUTHOR: millermartinez - (USA)

Lionel which is the Asst. Manager at Bidz.com had called me at 7:55 Am on 9/10/09 . He told me that the company has been in business for 12 years and that he promised I would be satisfied with my order however, after seeing so many negative reports I had not wanted to do any business with this company. However, I did tell Lionel that I would order 1 ring but, wanted to be reimbursed for the other two and if I was not happy with this ring I wanted to have a full refund. He had agreed to cancel the other two rings and keep the one. Lionel had also put a note in my order that if for any reason I was not happy that I was to have a 100% money back. Lionel told me I would be reimbursed within 3-5 days. So far I have not but, I am hoping things do work out. I will keep everyone posted.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC