Complaint Review: BIDZ.COM

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore, MD Maryland
BIDZ.COM
3562 EASTHAM DR, CULVER CITY, CA 90232 CULVER CITY, CA, California U.S.A.

BIDZ.COM BIDZ .COM WILL STEEL FROM YOU OVER CHARGE YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL NEVER RECEVIE YOUR ITEMS CULVER CITY, CA ?? California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I recieved a e-mail from Bidz.com, I checked it out the site looked good the prices were great. Since this was my first time using the site i made a small transation for $46.03. Two hours after I paid for the order I recieved and call from my banks Fraud Check Card Department asking that I verify some transaction that are being made overseas. He first asked did I have my checkcard and was I in the country. I stated yes to both question he started asking about the transaction, I advised him I only made one transaction for $46.03 for Bidz.com he stated there were four more transaction total 465.03, for the same compnay I told him Bidz.com was base out of CA he advised me the Vise transaction was paid to a overseas company most likely it was fraud. I tried contacting and e-mailing Bidz.com with no answer. I haven't received my items I am out for 465.03, Bidz.com web site needs to be pulled google needs to pull the site down. Bidz.com is only here to RIP PEOPLE OFF!!! They need to be STOPPED

Billy
Baltimore, MD, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2008 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDZCOM/CULVER-CITY-CA-California-90232/BIDZCOM-BIDZ-COM-WILL-STEEL-FROM-YOU-OVER-CHARGE-YOUR-ACCOUNT-AND-YOU-WILL-NEVER-RECEVIE-336659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDZ.COM

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Billy,

Bidz.com is the world's largest online jewelry auctioneer. Not only do we have customers all over the world, but we also have a customer base of over 3.5 world wide registered users.

If you are an international customer, it can take up to a maximum of 8 weeks for delivery, it all depends on the shipping method selected at checkout.

If unfortunately there are any unauthorized transactions, please contact us so that we can provide you with further assistance.

You may contact us by phone at 800-444-8124 7 Days a Week 8am- 5pm PST
Via Live Help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Bidz.com Customer Service Team