Complaint Review: BIDZ.COM

• Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By:ford city Pennsylvania
BIDZ.COM
www.BIDZ.com Internet U.S.A.

BIDZ.COM sold me abunch of rip off jewerly, watches rings necklaces California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I purchased over one thousand dollars worth of jewerly from bidz.com online and received it after paying extremely high mailing fees, all of the jewerly is either broken does not work or not as discribed by the company. I purchased these items to sell in my small store and my customers have brought back rings and watches that simply fell apart or did not function at all after wearing these items within one or two days, bringing me back these items demanding full reimbursements for purchasing the items. I contacted bidz about my commlaints and could not reach any one.
this online auction is clearly a scam company and should be reported and closed down for misleading innocent people simply trying to make a honest living. it is ashamed what this company is doing, selling items, claiming to be ligit and selling fake jewelery even claiming the jewelery is appraised.
I decided to wear one of my watches that I had out for sale and this watch is brand new straight from the company (bidz), new in the box, I set the watch and the second hand moves in five minute intrevals but the other hands do not function whatsoever.
I sold a supposedly genuine ruby solid gold ring, that a client really liked, the first day that she took it hom and wore it, the large ruby fell completely off of the ring, she returned the ring to me, and I reimbursed her for this item, I do not sell anything to my customers under false pretenses. I am now stuck with over a thousand dollars worth of merchandase that I can not sell and bidz will not take back because these items sat in my display counters over the deadline period for returning such, it is ashamed that anyone would be placed in this situation.
(((ROR redacted)))

Roman
ford city, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDZCOM/internet/BIDZCOM-sold-me-abunch-of-rip-off-jewerly-watches-rings-necklaces-California-Internet-351027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDZ.COM

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. As a result of feedback like yours, we have made some changes that will allow our customers like you to keep their accounts active. We are sorry that it took some trial and error and that you feel you were mistreated. Fortunately by submitting this comment, you have helped us make a change for the better. We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at improvements@bidz.com.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC