Complaint Review: BIDZ.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Leesville Louisiana
BIDZ.com
3562 Eastham Dr Culver City, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 337-463-9634
  • Web:
  • Category: Jewelers

BIDZ.com I ordered a pair of diamond earrings and only got one.The other two sets were not good quality. They don't even shine. I am waiting to see if they send the other earring. I have emailed them twice now. Culver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I ordered several thing from Bidz. The first set of diamond earrings I only received one earring. I have been talking to an agent online. I also received a pair of pink earrings that I did not order; plus a braclet that I had lost the bid on. Two more diamond earrings came today and it is not what they looked like. I am sure if I took them to a jeweler they would laugh at me.

I am now told to call their number in 24 hours to see if they are going to send me my other earring that I paid for and ordered.

I guess the old saying is true: If it sounds to good to be true; don't count on it. I will update when and if I get my earring.

Sandra
Leesville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIDZcom/Culver-City-California/BIDZcom-I-ordered-a-pair-of-diamond-earrings-and-only-got-oneThe-other-two-sets-were-not-380125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIDZ.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused. We have been able to locate the account. The description page for the item has been thoroughly reviewed and it has been found that it was not a pair of earrings up for auction. What was described was a stud earring.

We always advise our customers to read the entire auction page and that they should not base their bids just of the image because each auction showcase provides a detailed description of the item.

If you are not too familiar with item descriptions or some of the terms used to describe the information please refer to our help section or feel free to contact us.

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,