Complaint Review: B.I.G - HBS Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Pearland Texas
B.I.G - HBS Services
1005 Terminal Way Ste 102 Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

B.I.G - HBS Services THIS COMPANY IS A RIPOFF I HAVE PAID MORE THAN WHAT I BORROWED AND THEY WANT 100% MORE!! Reno Nevada

THIS COMPANY IS TRYING TO RIP ME OFF. I HAVE ALREADY PAID THEM $360 FOR A $200 LOAN. THEY WANT $350 MORE!!!! THAT'S $710 FOR $200!!!! WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T DO ANY GOOD BECAUSE THEY ARE IN LONDON. THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME THEIR LICENSE NUMBER AND I HAD TO ASK SEVERAL TIMES FOR THEIR ADDRESS. WE I TOLD THEM THAT I WOULD NOT SEND ANYMORE MONEY, THEY SAID I CAN TRY THAT LIKE MANY OF THEIR CUSTOMERS (I SAY VICTIMS) DO, BUT THEY HAVE THEIR WAY OF GETTING WHAT THEY WANT. THEY THREATENED TO CALL MY PAYROLL DEPARTMENT AND HAVE THE PAYMENTS TAKEN OUT OF MY PAYCHECK. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!! THEY ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!

L smith
Pearland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIG-HBS-Services/Reno-Nevada-89502/BIG-HBS-Services-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-RIPOFF-I-HAVE-PAID-MORE-THAN-WHAT-I-BORROWED-AND-T-382138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.I.G - HBS Services