Complaint Review: BIG IRON INC

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Asset Collections Inc — Portland Oregon
BIG IRON INC
6973 Hwy Ave Ste 201 Jacksonville, Florida USA

BIG IRON INC Michael HarveyCindy Harvey Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Jacksonville Florida

Big Iron aka. Micahel & Cindy Harvey.  Have been placed for immediate collections with Asset Collections Inc..  They owe my client for tractor parts and have bounced several NSF chks to my office.  This is a debtor company and they will write bad checks, and NEVER make them good.  They is a scam company, and I warn other vendors, if you have money owed to you, call me to join the creditors committee being formed against this debtor.

Michale and Cindy Harvey are the responsible parties, I have at least 4-5 NSF chks in my office which have NOT been made good.  I am starting legal actions to protect my clients receivebale, so if you want to join in and gang up against this debtor, I think we can force them into BK and take over all assets to pay off unsecfured creditors

We are sick of this comoany steal our clients products and we warn other companies of "BIG IRON" DEBTOR Copmpany

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIG-IRON-INC/Jacksonville-Florida-32254/BIG-IRON-INC-Michael-HarveyCindy-Harvey-Theft-of-Productservices-Failure-to-pay-Failu-1065146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIG IRON INC