Complaint Review: B.I.G. Int.

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Gloucester Point Virginia
B.I.G. Int.
b.i.g.int.com Reno, Nevada U.S.A.

B.I.G. Int. rip off and automatic signing up for cash rewards Reno Nevada

I applied for an online cash advance. I was automatically signed up for Cash Rewards Central Transformations. I got the loan from B.I.G. Int. and also this other company started taking money out of my account. I was bad enough for the interest rate but cash rewards charged me a set up fee and the next week a monthly fee. This automatically put my account in the red. I called this company and they agreed to refund my monthly fee but not the set up fee. This is really killing my financial situation that was already in the HOLE>

Gloucester Point, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIG-Int/Reno-Nevada/BIG-Int-rip-off-and-automatic-signing-up-for-cash-rewards-Reno-Nevada-385515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.I.G. Int.