Complaint Review: BIG PLANET BOOKS

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: jojo — chicago Illinois
BIG PLANET BOOKS
230 N. KENWOOD ST, SUITE 333, BURBANK, CA 91505 BURBANK, California United States of America

BIG PLANET BOOKS BIG PLANET BOOKS I ordered a book from them and then concealed my order within one hour. They refund only half of what I paid saying shipping and handling is not refundable. I canceled within one hour. BURBANK, California

I ordered a book from them and then canceled my order within one hour. They refund only half of what I paid saying shipping and handling is not refundable.  I canceled within one hour.

I would never buy any books from this merchant and I strongly recommend you stay away from this merchant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIG-PLANET-BOOKS/BURBANK-California-91505/BIG-PLANET-BOOKS-BIG-PLANET-BOOKS-I-ordered-a-book-from-them-and-then-concealed-my-order-w-1036001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIG PLANET BOOKS