Complaint Review: BIG RAYS CASTROL QUICKLUBE

• Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Ms. Thompson — eastpointe Michigan United States of America
BIG RAYS CASTROL QUICKLUBE
25995 GRATIOT AVE EASTPOINTE, Michigan United States of America

BIG RAYS CASTROL QUICKLUBE SWEARING AT ME BECAUSE i DIDN'T HAVE EXTRA MONEY FOR A ENGINE FLUSH $90 PLUS OIL CHANGE...HE PUT DIRTY OIL BACK IN MY CAR AND SCREWED THE OIL FILTER PLUG ON SIDEWAYS AND MESSED UP THE THREAD SO MY CAR EASTPOINTE, Michigan

SAM, THE MAN AT BIG RAYS TOLD ME I NEEDED AN ENGINE FLUSH $90 PLUS $20 FOR OIL CHANGE...I TOLD HIM THATS GONA HAVE TO WAIT BECAUSE I'M SHORT ON MONEY...HE'S STARTED YELLING AND CUZING AT ME SAYING THAT I NEED TO SIGN A WAVIER BECAUSE HE HAS CUSTOMERS CALL A WEEK LATER SAYING HE MESSED UP THEIR ENGINE...HE DID CHANGE MY OIL BUT DIDN'T CHECK ANY FLUIDS OR TIRE PRESSURE I WAS CHARGE $20...I DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT BOUT HOW I WAS TREATED SO I STOP AT DEE'S OIL CHANGE...DEE'S TOLD ME THAT MY OIL WAS VERY DIRTY FOR JUST BEING CHANGED AND WHEN BIG RAY'S PUT THE OIL FILTER ON THEY SCREWED THE PLUG ON SIDEWAYS AND MESSED UP THE THREADS AND MIGHT LEAK NOW IF THAT HAPPENS I HAVE TO REPLACE IT...BIG RAY'S ALSO TOLD ME MY CAR DOES NOT HAVE A AIR FILTER. duh!! YES IT DOES...SO I HAD TO PAY OUT MORE MONEY TO HAVE MY CAR DONE THE RIGHT WAY AND NOW KEEP AN EYE ON MY CAR TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T LEAK OIL BECAUSE OF BIG RAY'S...I WAS TOLD BY DEE'S OIL THAT I WAS THE 3RD CUSTOMER COMPLAINING BOUT HIM...BIG RAY CASTROL QUICKLUBE NEEDS TO BE CLOSED FOR TRYIN TO RIP PEOPLE OFF AND MESSING UP THEIR CARS. THIS HAPPENED AT 5:04pm 12/02/09

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIG-RAYS-CASTROL-QUICKLUBE/EASTPOINTE-Michigan-48021/BIG-RAYS-CASTROL-QUICKLUBE-SWEARING-AT-ME-BECAUSE-i-DIDNT-HAVE-EXTRA-MONEY-FOR-A-ENGINE-532495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIG RAYS CASTROL QUICKLUBE