Complaint Review: BIGPLANETBOOKS

• Reported By: unhappycustomer — Madison Wisconsin United States of America
BIGPLANETBOOKS
230 N Kenwood St. Burbank, California United States of America

BIGPLANETBOOKS DISHONEST Burbank, California

I ordered two books from Bigplanetbooks.com and paid for expedited shipping.  The choice I made was Priority Mail.  It was about $26.00 for the shipment of 2 books - that is 2 day mail.  Only 1 book  arrived 1 week later and it was not by priority mail but by UPS.  That was dishonest.

When I emailed the company, they said that it takes 24 hrs to process, and claimed that there was a holiday in the week I ordered, which there was not.  They did not address why they sent the package UPS and not priority which I paid extra for and they never responded to the fact that the 2nd book had never arrived.  I have requested that they refund my priority shipping fee. They have since not answered any of my emails.  I still have not received the 2nd book.

I found a number for them on the internet and it says the mailbox is full.  This is not the way to do business.  I will never order from them again and I will discourage anyone from doing so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIGPLANETBOOKS/Burbank-California-91505/BIGPLANETBOOKS-DISHONEST-Burbank-California-1009786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIGPLANETBOOKS