Complaint Review: BIGPOINT

• Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: Kalin Hristov — Sofiya Other Bulgaria
BIGPOINT
Christoph-Probst-Weg 3 20251 Hamburg Germany Internet United States of America

BIGPOINT DARK ORBIT AND BIGPOINT BIGPOINT DARK ORBIT AND BIGPOINT steal accounts and deleted history. Vatrshni allow hackers to take away accounts! Internet

After one and a half year playing DarkOrbit game, poured huge sums of money, the worst happens, stolen account. I do not enterthe game in two months and then it turned out my account ..is gone - deleted. Comply with all history. It turned out that one insider has changed part of my story. Now to file a civil action and start litigation. Write to my mail:e_planet@abv.bg I will sue them!

I live in Bulgaria, but that does not stop me to condemn them. I have enough proof thatI paid money and theft has become the inside, knowing someone who had access tomy account and changed all dating. I guess then sold illegally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIGPOINT/internet/BIGPOINT-DARK-ORBIT-AND-BIGPOINT-BIGPOINT-DARK-ORBIT-AND-BIGPOINT-steal-accounts-and-delet-734388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIGPOINT