Complaint Review: BIGTRENDS.COM

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Bklyngrl — New York
BIGTRENDS.COM
Internet USA

BIGTRENDS.COM Price Headley I purchased a 3 month subscription of the Option Shark newsletter recomendations and every single buy recomendations lost value.  INTERNET

I purchased a 3 month subscription of the Option Shark newsletter recomendations and every single buy recomendations lost value. Within one month I have received over 7 tips and each one I lost money on. I canceled their service before the month was up and they are refusing to give me backmy money. I have been going back and forth with them since August and still no resoultion. I am ver surprised that this company wont upheld their credibility that they claimed they have when I tried them out. Please be very careful with this company. I am still in dispute till this day. I hope they do the rite thing and refund my money atleast. I already lost so much with them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIGTRENDSCOM/internet/BIGTRENDSCOM-Price-Headley-I-purchased-a-3-month-subscription-of-the-Option-Shark-newslet-1115448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIGTRENDS.COM