Complaint Review: BILL CHANG - LWP ELECTRONICS

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2007

• Reported By:N/A Texas
BILL CHANG - LWP ELECTRONICS
202 N. Magnolia Dr. Saco, Maine U.S.A.

BILL CHANG LWP ELECTRONICS Bill Chang FRAUD! ripoff Saco Maine

Just like everyone else who has reported about Bill Chang. I have the SAME problem. I was sent an email by paypal stating I owe $275 for a Nokia 6600 cell phone which I never purchased for myself or anyone else. Anyways I'm not going to type a story about this because it'd be just like the others. I will be contacting the local authorities about this. And I hope you guys did too!

Talina
N/A, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2007 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BILL-CHANG-LWP-ELECTRONICS/Saco-Maine-04072/BILL-CHANG-LWP-ELECTRONICS-Bill-Chang-FRAUD-ripoff-Saco-Maine-253150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BILL CHANG - LWP ELECTRONICS