• Report: #192755

• Submitted: Mon, May 22, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 22, 2006

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
BILL CHANG - LWPELECTRONICS
202 N. Magnolia Dr Saco, Maine U.S.A.

BILL CHANG - LWPELECTRONICS ripoff said I was charged thru PayPal $774,99 Saco Maine

When I checked my email Sun.night,5/21/06, I saw this email from PayPal that said it was a receipt for my purchase of a brand new Nokia 8800 cell phone for $764.99, plus $20.00 delivery charges! and that it would be reflected on my credit card bill.

It gave as the purchaser, Bill Chang's name and the Saco, ME address.

I went to PayPal's website (on my own) to their "contact" site, and set my email with no financial info, but a copy of what I was sent.

Further, I told them in the email that I DID NOT AUTHORIZE any cell phone purchase for anyone. I also stated that I did NOT have a PayPal account.

I did ask for their help. Early Mon. A.M. I called my bank and told them about this scam.

They told me not to worry as long as I gave out NO FINANCIAL INFO. However, I nearly died of fright. My spouse and I are in our mid to late sixties and raising 4 young grandchildren, ages 2, 3, 6, and 8 yrs. I cannot afford to have any charges put on my bank account. Hopefully, this will not ever go through.

I still want revenge on this guy for upsetting me so, I was practically ill all night. I have enough drama in my life and a lot of financial responsibilities raising 4 little kids on a pension check. It is very difficult! I hope you can get this guy and throw him in jail. He probably took a few years off my life that I am going to need to raise these 4 young children to age 18!

Lydia
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2006 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BILL-CHANG-LWPELECTRONICS/Saco-Maine-04072/BILL-CHANG-LWPELECTRONICS-ripoff-said-I-was-charged-thru-PayPal-77499-Saco-Maine-192755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BILL CHANG - LWPELECTRONICS