Complaint Review: BILL ME LATER -- PAY PAL

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: martin — st. louis Missouri United States of America
BILL ME LATER -- PAY PAL

BILL ME LATER -- PAY PAL COMPUTER FRAUD--NO ACCESS TO SITE.. OMAHA, Nebraska, Internet

During January 2012, I did payments via Pay Pal and decided I'd try Bill Me Later for a small purchase.. Charged less than $ 15 ....  when I tried to pay that bill on line I couldn't access my account to get it done.. Tried many times..  Every time that i entered my e-mail address for recovery of my user name nothing came into my e-mails....  they sent me a bill in the mail for--late payment... and i sent them a check in the mail... Well, the check bounced because I closed a bank account and opened another one at the same bank for security reasons...  BILL ME LATER then charged me $ 16 for a bounced check.. On the $ 15+/- purchase they got $ 23+/-.... from me...  I sent them many written letters explaining that they were a ripoff operation and would get nothing more from me... I told them their computer wouldn't send me the recovery data to log in online...  I continue to get e-mails from them but will not respond to any of it...  Under no circumstances should anybody use BILL ME LATER on the PAY PAL site..  PAY PAL may be okay but I'm in the process of paying bills via other means.. Because I don't like the fees charged...  4%+/-......  And I do a lot of business online with many companies...  BOTTOM LINE:  stay away from BILL ME LATER on PAY PAL......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BILL-ME-LATER-PAY-PAL/internet/BILL-ME-LATER-PAY-PAL-COMPUTER-FRAUD-NO-ACCESS-TO-SITE-OMAHA-Nebraska-Internet-1011515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BILL ME LATER -- PAY PAL