Complaint Review: BILLINTERNET.COM

• Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
BILLINTERNET.COM
WWW.BILLINTERNET.COM Internet U.S.A.

BILLINTERNET.COM haven't been able to get rid of a constant poping up of that same window. A window popped telling me that my computer was in danger to be vulnerable to viruses they were warning me that my current antivirus service had expired and it was in danger. Los Angeles Internet

The pop up window was an alarm signal that seemed to be sent by the compure's security system, it made me believe that my compurer was in danger because "all antivirus protection services had expired" I needed to take action immmediatly, and so I did.

They showed me a few opcions of software I could purchase and I choose one of them and proccede to install it in my computer, before the installation was finished I recapacitaded and interrupted and stopped downloading the installation.

Ever since I haven't been able to get rid of a constant poping up of that same window, telling me that my computer is being attack and showing me the different worms and trojans viruses. Today I looked at my credit card bill and I saw a charge for $39.33 for a service tha I'm not even using.

Jorge
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BILLINTERNETCOM/internet/BILLINTERNETCOM-havent-been-able-to-get-rid-of-a-constant-poping-up-of-that-same-window-350814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BILLINTERNET.COM