Complaint Review: BINDER AND BINDER

Nationwide USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

after more than 2 years, countless case workers. never answering phone call or using excuse oh shes at lunch. I moved states. i had a appt in my previous state where the favorable decisions are higher and sometimes decision given on the spot ! someone call either 1 or two bisiness days before your hearing. I had done all the leg work. we go in , the ALJ  not only swers me in twice, yet makes an inapropriate coment to me. my lawyer ( she said she was anyway when I asked her before we went in (Lisa) never said a word about his offensive behavior.

She makes a false statement to the judge explaining why I had unemployement benefits . I had to interrupt and tell the judge I never had recieved any unemployment benefits !!!!!! she also never filed dr reports from a Rheumatologist the phoenix office stated I should go to.I wasted $300.00 out of pocket going there'

Than a very big rip off they try is staing I should go to a doctor of their choice once for $925.00 !! don't think they weren' going to split that. I refused. After I lost they once again reffered me to their doctor of choice for a one time appt now for $1000.00 !! I refused.

I then fired them for inadequate representation. They still blamed me. filed for funds if I won in the future. I am definately going to Arizona state Atoorney general about these rip off practices.

I would never ever recomend them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BINDER-AND-BINDER/nationwide/BINDER-AND-BINDER-NEVER-TRUST-THESE-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-PHOENIX-Arizona-Nationwide-1139514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BINDER AND BINDER