Complaint Review: BIOPLUSHAIR,

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA — California United States of America
BIOPLUSHAIR,
WWW.bioplushair.com Internet United States of America

BIOPLUSHAIR, PASCAL DE SOUZA. DR. RAJESH, MS. JAYA COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY BY WIRE AND NEVER SENDS YOUR HAIR. WHEN YOU ASK FOR HAIR..EXCUSES NA, Internet

*Author of original report: PASCAL DE SOUZA LIES

*UPDATE Employee: ROBBYN ALEXIS IS A CON ARTIST NOT PASCAL - WE ARE UNDER INTERNET ATTACK

*Author of original report: SCAM SCAM SCAM PASCAL DE SOUZA SCAM

*Consumer Comment: THEY ARE GOOD PERSONS AND COMPANY

THIS IS WHAT PASCAL DE SOUZA WROTE TO ME TODAY..

Fight is waste with us, dear

Make good you will get good

Pascal de Souza

HE THINKS THAT I WROTE BAD THINGS.....I DIDN'T...BUT I WILL RIGHT NOW 1/10/11

THIS COMPANY BIOPLUSHAIR TOOK MY MONEY AND THEY NEVER SENT HAIR. WHEN I TRIED TO GET HAIR IT WAS EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE.

AFTER GETTING ANGRY WITH THEM...THEY SAY I WON'T GET HAIR UNTIL I AM NICE. THEY PLAY WITH AMERICAN DOLLARS. THEY STEAL MONEY FROM SMALL BUSINESSES.

MS. JAYABARATHI, DR.RAJESH, PASCAL DE SOUZA....ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. HE ENCOURAGES ME TO FIGHT FOR 1KG OF HAIR.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I RECEIVE MY HAIR ORDER. IF MY HAIR ORDER IS RECEIVED I HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING THIS DOWN.. BUT IF I DONT GET HAIR..I WILL TAKE THIS SO DELHI POLICE AND START BIGGER INVESTIGATION. I SENT THEM LESS THAN ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS...SO NOT BIG MONEY ENOUGH FOR LARGE INVESTIGATION..BUT I WILL MAKE SURE I DON'T STOP UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET JUSTICE. PASCAL DE SOUZA TOOK MY MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIOPLUSHAIR/internet/BIOPLUSHAIR-PASCAL-DE-SOUZA-DR-RAJESH-MS-JAYA-COMPANY-TAKES-YOUR-MONEY-BY-WIRE-AND-NE-681031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIOPLUSHAIR,

PASCAL DE SOUZA LIES

AUTHOR: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA - (United States of America)

PASCAL DE SOUZA HAS HAD MY MONEY SINCE OCTOBER 2010. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED HAIR.

THEY ARE SCAM. LIARS. I HAVE TO WRITE ON THIS FOR SMALL JUSTICE.

LETS GET POLICE TO STOP THEM.

IF THEY SEND MY HAIR, THIS WILL BE OVER.

ROBBYN ALEXIS IS A CON ARTIST NOT PASCAL - WE ARE UNDER INTERNET ATTACK

AUTHOR: Jayabarathi - (India)

Our business' reputation is being injured on Ripoff Report. You will find that most of the complaints posted there are not true and that for the most part Ripoff Report does not verify the truth or falsity of these posts. Users can say almost anything about anybusinessbehind a cloak of anonymity.

When your potential clients Google your name and see the words "rip-off" or "scam" they may look no further. They just simply shop for a competitor of yours with no complaints. Years of hard work building your company, brand equity and good-will are immediately stolen from you.

The postings are written by ROBBIN ALEXIS, she is the CON ARTIST, we discover she was writing fake postings against our company. We informed her to turn them down. and we were ready to dispatch her. Until today the posting are online creating big lost to us.

More than what she send to us. For around 810 USD with a group of persons misguided by greedy jealous competition she spoiled ou names and the name of our company.

BEWARE OF HER, She will trouble you by sending very bad email using words like HEY SCAMMER, b***h, i ma not writing all of them but they are so bad.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ROBBYN ALEXIS, she is now telling she will make lot of new postings.

ROBBYN we are not working under pressure, and you are recently telling you are a group of trouble makers. By the way stop threaten us by writing Police. You dont respect us Indian, but as in your country there is a justice and we are ready to prove how much with your bad action we have lot.

Now we are still ready if the postings are reverted tomorrow to send your order. If not consider that no other issue will be possible.

SCAM SCAM SCAM PASCAL DE SOUZA SCAM

AUTHOR: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA - (United States of America)

THIS COMPANY IS A BIG SCAM!!!!! THIS COMPANY IS TRYING TO SAY THEY ARE A GOOD COMPANY.

THEY ARE FAKE..THEY WON'T SEND HAIR. DON'T SEND THEM MONEY. CALL POLICE. CONTACT ME FOR DELHI POLICE INFORMATION. THIS COMPANY WILL BE STOPPED.. INSTEAD OF WRITING REBUTTALS...THEY SHOULD BE SHIPPING HAIR..JOIN ME IN THE REVOLUTION TO STOP PASCAL DE SOUZA AND BIOPLUSHAIR SCAM!!!

THEY ARE GOOD PERSONS AND COMPANY

AUTHOR: Johnny DASH - Hair Essential - (United States of America)

I am USA customer and very happy of them, I have been buying from them since 2 year and their hair is fabulous. I dont know what that person has made to them, but what can i say is that they are very fast delivering and giving very good natural indian hair.