Complaint Review: BIOPLUSHAIR.COM

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, April 28, 2011

• Reported By: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA — California United States of America
BIOPLUSHAIR.COM
na Internet United States of America

BIOPLUSHAIR.COM MS. JAYA, PASCAL DE SOUZA, DR. RAJESH SENT MONEY TO INDIA 100% UPFRONT WIRE TRANSFER...THEY HAVE YET TO SEND PRODUCT. SCAM SCAM SCAM na, Internet

*Author of original report: HAIR WE GO SCAM ARTIST !! NO HAIR!

me: SO YOU TAKE MY MONEY AND DON'T SEND HAIR
OK
Jayabarathi: yesMS. JAYA ADMITS TO SCAMMING ME OUT OF $852.00 American dollars.
in October last year, i sent Jaya money for extension hair. She be friended me for months as I was nervous about sending money to another country because I was worried about a scam.MY WORRIES WERE RIGHT!!!!!! AS SOON AS THEY GOT THE MONEY THEY WERE HARD TO REACH, I E-MAILED AND E-MAILED, I DIDN'T RECEIVE HAIR WITHIN THE (2 WEEKS PROMISED)....IN FACT...I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED HAIR..

THEY SAY IF I TAKE THIS DOWN....THEY WILL SEND HAIR..NO!!!!WHEN I RECEIVE HAIR..I WILL TAKE THIS DOWN!!! BUT I DON'T HAVE HAIR AND I WILL NEVER GET IT.
LOOK DONT SEND THIS COMPANY MONEY! THEY ARE FAKE! LOOKING TO SCAM AMERICANS OUT OF THEIR MONEY. DON'T BE STUPID! DON'T SEND THEM MONEY.VISION HAIR, HAIR WE GO, BIOPLUS HAIR.THESE COMPANIES DON'T EVEN HAVE PHONE NUMBERS. THEY WRITE CRAZY THINGS...LIKE TAKE POSTINGS DOWN AND WE WILL SEND HAIR..THEN THEY SAY NO HAIR...SEND THEM 10,000 LOL THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE. LETS STOP THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIOPLUSHAIRCOM/internet/BIOPLUSHAIRCOM-MS-JAYA-PASCAL-DE-SOUZA-DR-RAJESH-SENT-MONEY-TO-INDIA-100-UPFRONT-WIR-684827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIOPLUSHAIR.COM

HAIR WE GO SCAM ARTIST !! NO HAIR!

AUTHOR: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA - (United States of America)

OK. I DON'T MAKE MONEY SELLING WEAVE HAIR.  WAS BUYING PRODUCT FROM BIOPLUS HAIR FOR FRIENDS AS A GIFT. I DON'T SELL HAIR. THEY SAY DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ROBBYN ALEXIS....WHY NOT? I DONT TAKE MONEY AND NOT SEND
PRODUCT. THAT IS BIO PLUS HAIR,  HAIR WE GO, VISION HAIR,

WEBSITE...http://bioplushair.com/

THEY WILL NOT SEND YOUR HAIR. IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT GETTING YOUR HAIR THEY WILL CONTACT A FAKE DR. RAJESH. THEY SAID IF I TAKE THIS DOWN THEY WILL SEND MY HAIR. HOW ABOUT I GET MY HAIR FIRST.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A COMPANY THAT TAKES YOUR MONEY. DOESN'T SEND HAIR. THEN WANTS YOU TO STOP WRITING NEGATIVE THINGS. I HAVE CONTACTED POLICE. THIS COMPANY WILL BE STOPPED. I HOPE THEY LOSE MUCH BUSINESS AS THEY STOLE MY AMERICAN DOLLARS.

THIS COMPANY IS THE DEVIL!

designs