Complaint Review: BIOTECH RESEARCH

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: lucinda — chase Michigan United States of America
BIOTECH RESEARCH
7800 Whipple Avenue N.W. N. Canton, Ohio United States of America

BIOTECH RESEARCH SUAREZ CORPORATION INDUSTRIES sent me 2 crappy heaters that don't work refuse to refund my money N. Canton, Ohio

I want to file a report against the company of Biotech Research in north canton ohio. I bought a eden pure heater from them in nov 2011 used it 5 months put it up for the summer, got it out on oct.25 2011 and it didn't work  I returned it only to receive an RFH heater that broken iinto pieces the black plastic end covers were broken.    I called biotech to report the damange. they sent me a return lable. I got another RFH and it doesn't work either so i have to send it back but this time I'm going to inform biotech that I donn't want a heater I want my money refunded.  How can Bob Vila and Richard Karns indores this company they have very bad products. This company needs to have a CLASS ACTION Lawsuit brought against them. They are a ripoff company and need to be brought down. $400.00 is to much to pay for a crap heater. I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIOTECH-RESEARCH/N-Canton-Ohio-44720/BIOTECH-RESEARCH-SUAREZ-CORPORATION-INDUSTRIES-sent-me-2-crappy-heaters-that-dont-work-re-977245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIOTECH RESEARCH