• Report: #219737

Complaint Review: B.I.Squared Management - Nancy Lee - Harris Photography - Jared Pio

• Submitted: Wed, November 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By:Paris Tennessee
B.I.Squared Management - Nancy Lee - Harris Photography - Jared Pio
520 A Main Street Hulmeville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

B.I. Squared Management - Nancy Lee - Harris Photography - Jared Pio ripoff Hulmeville Pennsylvania

*General Comment: B I Management Modeling

I got a call "inviting" my 15 year old daughter to a modeling opportunity in Memphis, TN. To make a long story short, the same story as the other person at rip-off report.com, got the same story - can't find anyone now - promised several times that the photos would be mailed or emailed, blah blah blah and now they disappeared with the money.

The day we were there, I know of 100 + girls who gave them $700 + what an easy way to make money huh? My daughter was so excited. Should have known that the rough looking, overweight, "ugly" Nancy Lee was lying when she said she used to be a model, -- yeah right. I don't understand how someone can look so sincere and be lying to your face.

How do you explain that to a 15 year old girl who was "living a dream"? I mailed a letter to each address today to see if I could get a response but I am going to contact the attorney general, the Better Business Bureau, etc. tomorrow. They have to be stopped.

Debbie
Paris, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2006 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BISquared-Management-Nancy-Lee-Harris-Photography-Jared-Pio/Hulmeville-Pennsylvania-19047/BI-Squared-Management-Nancy-Lee-Harris-Photography-Jared-Pio-ripoff-Hulmeville-Pen-219737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.I.Squared Management - Nancy Lee - Harris Photography - Jared Pio

#1 General Comment

B I Management Modeling

AUTHOR: lakeisha - (United States of America)

Hello I was scammed by Nacy & Jarred back in 2006 ... I live in Paris Tn, She called me about my daughter who was 3 yrs old at the time to come to the Hilton Hotel in Memphis. We gave her 450.00 at the time of signing and then she did the photo shoot. I wanna say we had to go back twice because when she seen my 1 yrs old son she wanted to do him too so that was another 450.00. Then for some reason i had to western union Jared Money for something i can't remember what for. Its been 6yrs ago. I called her bunch of times talked to her once and she said that we would get our pictures never have. We where left with nothing. I hope these people got what they deserved !!!!! I wonder what ever did come about them ?