Complaint Review: BIZRATE

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Peggy — Granbury Texas United States of America
BIZRATE

BIZRATE Non-delivery of Magazines ordered. Bizrate has taken money out of my bank account. Internet

On July 11th, 2012 I did a Bizrate survey and was given a four magazines for a discount at $2.00 for the magazines I chose for a year.  Which Bizrate has taken $7.80 out of my bank account.  On 7/13/12 had $2.00 taken out of my account for TWX Cooking Light, then on 7/23/12 had $2.00 taken out of my account for Good Housekeeping, then on 7/30/12 had $2.00 taken out for Better Homes, then on 7/31/12 had $2.00 taken out for Rachael Raye.  These are the mag's that I selected, but the only one that I am receiving is TWX Cooking Light.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BIZRATE/internet/BIZRATE-Non-delivery-of-Magazines-ordered-Bizrate-has-taken-money-out-of-my-bank-accoun-948384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BIZRATE