Complaint Review: BJS.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Harmeet Singh — Hicksville New York United States of America
BJS.com

BJS.com BJS Wholesale Club Online Got the wrong TV than the picture on the website, but I was told I have to pay for return Shipping of $250 Westborough, Internet

I placed an order on 2 TV's from BJS.com. The picture showed this nice looking TV with thin frame all around. The TV's I got were completely different than the ones I wanted. When I called them about this, I was told it stated in their Terms that the picture and description could be wrong.

And because it states that the picture and description could be wrong in their terms they are covered by this and its not considered their fault but buyers remorse. So to return the TV's which I never ordered I would have to pay $250.

I even asked if I can take it to a local BJ's I was told NO. I even asked if I could bring it to the warehouse they sent it from and they said NO, I have to ship it to get a refund. I would suggest to any buyer who wants to buy from BJs to have them ship any item you want to a local BJs so you can return it if needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BJScom/internet/BJScom-BJS-Wholesale-Club-Online-Got-the-wrong-TV-than-the-picture-on-the-website-but-I-987666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BJS.com