Complaint Review: BKS CHIHUAHUA

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: blueeyedchi — Berlin Wisconsin
48866 state hwy 13 Ashland, Wisconsin United States of America

BKS CHIHUAHUA Thief, only interested in taking your money Ashland, Wisconsin

I purchased a puppy via Pay Pal when the pup was only a few hours old. Less than 24 hours later I received a call stating the puppy had died. Brenda offered me a refund or I could wait and see what the next litter would have. The next litter was due in one week. I told her I would wait for the next litter and if it didn't have what I was looking for I would take a refund at that time. She agreed to those conditions.  The litter was born and did not have anything I was looking for, so I asked for a refund. She began harassing me, telling me I am a horrible person for backing out on a puppy and she NEVER gives a refund of money for ANY reason. Mind you I have in writing that she would give me my money back. After about 8 hours of her calling non stop sending volatile text messages and threatening voice mails I contacted her local sheriffs department. I did not even have to say who I was talking about other than the situation was in regards to getting my money back on a pup I purchased from a breeder in that town. They have had to deal with her NUMEROUS times for different things and this was not the first of my kind and the officer said "I'm sure it won't be the last"
I had to contact not only the Sheriffs department but also my bank and Paypal.

Upon talking with Paypal I learned several things, first of them being they HIGHLY discourage people from using Paypal to pay for animals as they do not cover these services. Second, Brenda has had SEVERAL disputes via Paypal with unhappy customers. Third and final thing being Paypal has a full fraudulent investigation going on BKS CHIHUAHUAS, and they are trying to ban her from Paypal PERMANENTLY!!

Not only has this lady had run ins with the law and been taken to court for stealing money from customers and never providing a pup but she also has a BBB rating of "F"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BKS-CHIHUAHUA/Ashland-Wisconsin-54806/BKS-CHIHUAHUA-Thief-only-interested-in-taking-your-money-Ashland-Wisconsin-1042539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BKS CHIHUAHUA