Complaint Review: BKi Weight Management Center

• Submitted: Wed, December 08, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, December 08, 2010

• Reported By: sharon13 — Tyler Texas United States of America
BKi Weight Management Center
4305 Windsor Centre Trail Suite 100 Flower Mound, Texas United States of America

BKi Weight Management Center BKi Medical Weight Loss, Tyler, TX TOOK MY $$$, CLOSED UP SHOP & RAN!!! Flower Mound, Texas

B Ki Medical Weight Loss, 4855 Old Bullard Rd., Suite 201 Tyler, TX 75703, AKA BKi Medical Weight Loss,  855-855-4040 4305 Windsor Centre Trail Suite 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028.  On 10/06/2010 I paid BKi    $ 955.00 & 10/11/2010 $ 295.00.  I paid for 60 days of services, including weekly shots, diet support including measuring and consulting with their staff about how the diet was going every 10 days.  On November 14, 2010, Leslie of B Ki called to tell me not to come in on November 15, 2010 when I was supposed to get my weekly shot, that the office was locked up due to non-payment of rent.  I was on day 23 of the 60 day program I purchased.  Since then I have had the following phone conversations with B Ki :

11/16/2010            Per Leslie, the Tyler location has been closed since November 15, 2010 8:00 a.m. due to non-payment of rent. I cannot get the services I have paid for.  Other locations are closed as well.  She said she does not know what is going on.  That B Ki may be splitting up.  One group wants to honor their agreement to their weight loss clients, but the other group does not.

I paid $1250.00  for a minimum of 60 days of medical weight loss including 1 B12 shot per week.  I have not gotten a B12 shot since Nov. 2, 2010.  Now B Ki has closed the doors on their office in Tyler & in other locations.

I want B Ki to make good on my additional treatment time or refund that portion of the $ 1250.00 I paid them thru CARECREDIT/GEMB GE MONEY.

11/17/2010            Kelly with B Ki in Flower mound called.  She said I could continue with Lifetime Health Center, 4290 Kinsey Dr. # 200, Tyler, TX.  Tyler office is not reopening.  I will not be getting:  B-12 slim shots, unless I drive to Flower Mound, TX.  no office support measuring,  can support me over the phone.  Kelly asked me if Lifetime Health Center had my chart.  I told Kelly I will let my complaint with BBB stand, because I am not getting the services I have already paid for.  Kelly said Gyla will call you back.

I spoke to Gloria of Lifetime Health Center in Tyler.  Has B Ki worked out a deal with LHC to continue my weight loss program?  NO, we have a similar program, but you will have to pay for it.  Slim shots are $ 50.00 each.    Gyla did call & leave me a message to call her back.  I was out.

11/18/2010            I returned Gylas call.  She told me that they will support me over the phone.  I insisted that is not what I paid for and I want a portion of my fee refunded.  I have only gotten about 35% of the program I paid for.  I have already filed a complaint with the BBB.  Gyla said she could not authorize a refund for me.  I asked her who could.  Gyla said she did not know, but she would pass along this information.

I believe B Ki owes me a partial refund for the portion of the program I have paid for and will not be getting.

I appreciate your help with this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2010 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BKi-Weight-Management-Center/Flower-Mound-Texas-75028/BKi-Weight-Management-Center-BKi-Medical-Weight-Loss-Tyler-TX-TOOK-MY-CLOSED-UP-SHO-669623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BKi Weight Management Center