Complaint Review: BK's Chihuahuas

• Reported By: Kaycee — Chelsea Iowa
BK's Chihuahuas
48866 State Hwy 13 Ashland, Wisconsin United States of America

BK's Chihuahuas Rip offs, lying, and dodging phone calls Ashland , Wisconsin

Brenda K Mattson from BK's Chihuahua's has got to be the worst breeder I have ever done business with. When you are first interested in purchasing a puppy, she is very talkative, helpful, and ready to get your money in her pocket. Stupidly, I sent her my nonrefundable $100 deposit without doing ANY research on her. After the deposit, I looked her up and found MANY bad reviews from over the years.

One of my friends is a dog breeder, so I asked her if this was normal and she said usually a breeder will have SOME bad feedback from a pissed off customer for whatever reason. But it shouldn't have been as much as BK's chihuahuas has. I still continued to get my puppy as I had just lost my dog and was very lonely, and had fallen in love with the new puppy I had seen on her page. So we communicated daily, she told me he would be registered and in good health and that everything would be good.

We made the 20 hour round trip to Ashland and everything seemed okay. I will say, though her dogs are outside, they have a very warm shelter, plenty of running space, and seemed to be in good health, so I felt comfortable with going through with the purchase. However, Brenda then stated that she had an issue with AKC and that the papers had not arrived yet (which she had promised) and she said she would mail them to me. I was weary, but agreed.

It has been a month and a half since I got my puppy and have not received my papers yet. At first I was very nice with Brenda in asking for the papers, and she replied a little, but the longer the time goes on, the more pissed off I am and she will NOT reply to me at all.

So I warn everyone, if you want a puppy, DO NOT go to BK's Chihuahuas. She lies about getting you your papers (which you pay for), and then dodges your phone calls when you try and obtain them after she fails to send them. I will continue to build a case against this woman and continue to be in contact with AKC and HER to get my papers for my puppy.

DO NOT BUY FROM BK'S CHIHUAHUAS!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BKs-Chihuahuas/Ashland-Wisconsin-54806/BKs-Chihuahuas-Rip-offs-lying-and-dodging-phone-calls-Ashland-Wisconsin-1046631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BK's Chihuahuas