Complaint Review: BL Christmas Tree Hugo Lamyre

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: chimenchi — charlotte North Carolina
BL Christmas Tree Hugo Lamyre
Sherbrook, Ontario United States of America

BL Christmas Tree Hugo Lamyre He is uses a transportation company trucks with tricks and dont pay anything Sherbrook, Ontario

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Transportation issues with your freight broker

BL Christmas Tree- Hugo Lamyre  Hugo Lamyre used my truck to transport his Christmas Tree, and sent me a check by mail and then cancelled it. This man is really a crook, and has robbed many people.  sherbrook, Quebec Canada

Hugo Lamyre you have to pay  my 2,950 dollars that you owed me, I know all you do. You create different companies like Clover Systems, and then post your loads in truckstop, and made carriers to transport your Christmas Trees, and don't pay them anything. I will go to Jefferson, NC and give flyers to everybody about this report, and all of the others clients you have. I will call the Hospital where your wife works, and let them know.

Will send this to every customer or potential customer that you have or you can have, and let them know what you did. Will post your photo, and your family too. YOU HAVE TO PAY ME MY 2,950 DOLLARS. I will soon create a facebook page against you and your company and make it public. You charge anyway to customers like you are paying to transport but you don't pay anything, that money you steal from your customers. YOU ARE A CROOK, and take advantage o people. FOR SURE, YOU ARE DOING THAT FOR MANY YEARS, I will send emails to your clients, and potential clients.

I have called you and you are so coward that you dont call back, because you know what you did..I will send the check to Nafta, and will make a complain about your company, it is necessary somebody will stop you. I will send emails, letters to farmer associations everywere. PAY ME WHAT YOU OWED ME, I HAVE CALLED AND LEFT MANY MESSAGES, AND YOU ARE SUCH A COWARD THAT YOU DONT CALL. SEND ME MY CHECK FOR 2,950 DOLLARS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BL-Christmas-Tree-Hugo-Lamyre/Sherbrook-Ontario-/BL-Christmas-Tree-Hugo-Lamyre-He-is-uses-a-transportation-company-trucks-with-tricks-and-1044747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BL Christmas Tree Hugo Lamyre

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Transportation issues with your freight broker

AUTHOR: BL Christmas Trees - ()

We are sincerely sorry for your situation. We wish your transportation broker was an honest and reliable company. They should have paid for your transportation services and cost, as it was their responsibility and not ours. We paid the freight broker after the load was delivered last November, but never imagined he would turn around and not pay the actual freight carrier. This is something out of our control, as we do not know who is the actual carrier when working with a freight broker. We are not aware of the contractual agreement that the carrier has with the freight broker.

We have offered you the possibility to work directly with your company, omitting a broker, for this coming season and offered you several loads for the upcoming months of October and November in order to assist you to recuperate the losses you suffered since it is our understanding that your freight broker did not pay your company.