Complaint Review: B.L. Squared Management LLC - B.I. Squared Management LLC

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:philadelphia Pennsylvania
B.L. Squared Management LLC - B.I. Squared Management LLC
678 Layrel Lane Yardely, Pennsylvania 19067 Hulmeville, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

B.L. Squared Management LLC - B.I. Squared Management LLC Rip-offs !!! They will take your money!!! Hulmeville Pennsylvania

I have came to one of the modeling auditions, it was at a hotel. I have sign the agreement for 3 years and I havae gave them $450.00 and they rip me off. I was 18 years old at the time, Iam 21 years old now. Nancy wears a cross chain around her neck to make you believe that she is holy and you can trust her, but do not trust her because she will take your money. It's all good because I am still standing.

Lakeisha
philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BL-Squared-Management-LLC-BI-Squared-Management-LLC/Hulmeville-Pennsylvania-19047/BL-Squared-Management-LLC-BI-Squared-Management-LLC-Rip-offs-They-will-take-your-388305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.L. Squared Management LLC - B.I. Squared Management LLC