Complaint Review: BLACKHAWK WORLDWIDE

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Paul — POMPANO BEACH Florida United States of America
BLACKHAWK WORLDWIDE
120 CALAVRO STREET SANTA PAULA, California United States of America

BLACKHAWK WORLDWIDE ALEX GONZALEZ BIG SCAM! TAKE YOUR MONEY IN ADVANCE AND NEVER SHIP PARTS SANTA PAULA, California

*General Comment: Blackhawk Logistics?

Be aware this guy Alex Gonzalez plays the good guy and says he was injusticed, they had to close his former company Blackhawk International, because other people ripped them off.
It's all a big lie and a big scam. He has other partners in California with other companies which help him on this "big scam".
He and his company were banned from ILS & PartsBase and he tried to convince me to advertise parts on his behalf so he could even rip more people off. They are also at the Government's Black List.
He has asked me for money in advance and I did so. He now owes me 25k and I am to start a process at the Superior Court of California - County of Ventura, to sue this criminal and have him pay for his crimes.
I hope this report can help other people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLACKHAWK-WORLDWIDE/SANTA-PAULA-California-93060/BLACKHAWK-WORLDWIDE-ALEX-GONZALEZ-BIG-SCAM-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-IN-ADVANCE-AND-NEVER-SHIP-PART-1010830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLACKHAWK WORLDWIDE

#1 General Comment

Blackhawk Logistics?

AUTHOR: NibblyBits - ()

I recently suddenly recieved an email talking about a job opportunity from a company called "Blackhawk Logistics". I'm not sure if it's the same people. Apparently the job is looking for a Mail Coordinator to pack and send items. I just found this odd because the email I recieved it in is not my usual email, and definitely not one I would use when searching for jobs. There was no other information other than to email back if I was interested.