Complaint Review: BLACKPEOPLEMEE

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: marty — bayonne New Jersey United States of America
PO Box 12627 dallas, Texas United States of America

BLACKPEOPLEMEE PEOPLE MEDIA, inc Suddenly my profile was removed from the website. Received an email to the effect that profile wasn't conforming to their rules. My profile conformed to every single rule they have. dallas, Texas

The last email that I sent to BlackPeopleMeet:

Dear Sir,

I have spent a lot of time over the phone and online (emailing you) but you are unable to restore my profile (NJ1A)

Your customer service person who called me back(March 26th 5:12PM from 8888680637) at my cell told me that your company got no record that my profile has been erased.

When I asked to have my profile restored (was created on the 24th--it's a few days account); I was advised to call1800 827 6364...I spent a lot of time waiting and it turned out to be an AOL.com number!

Please cancell my account and refund my credit card $22.97 ($17.98+$4.99).

Even your charges are not correct. On the website you offered a one month memebership for $13.98 yet you charged my account for $17.00).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLACKPEOPLEMEE/dallas-Texas-75225/BLACKPEOPLEMEE-PEOPLE-MEDIA-inc-Suddenly-my-profile-was-removed-from-the-website-Receive-859741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLACKPEOPLEMEE