Complaint Review: BLAZING WORDS

• Reported By:AMHERST Virginia
BLAZING WORDS
WWW.BLAZINGWORDS.COM Internet U.S.A.

BLAZING WORDS TOTAL RIPOFF - SHAMEFUL Internet

I noticed a charge for $72.21 on my bank statement. It was still pending. When I did a search online I was shocked at all the bad reports. I called and got a hard to understand foreign lady.SHe wanted all kinds of information to look up my "ACCOUNT". She issued a cancellation and even gave me a confirmation number of that cancellation. We have yet to see if it is cancelled.

I have contacted my bank to refuse any charges from them. They claim that you sing up for $1.97 to get a make money on google kit that is endoresed by Good Morning America etc. Then there is a $72.21 monthly fee. I told her it was shameful to be taking advantagae of people in this economy. This took food off of our table and caused my bank account to be short on a check I wrote. It is terrible that there are such predators out there. Everyone please avoid this company.

Victoria
AMHERST, Virginia

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLAZING-WORDS/internet/BLAZING-WORDS-TOTAL-RIPOFF-SHAMEFUL-Internet-465319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLAZING WORDS