Complaint Review: BLAZINGWORDS

• Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Marmaduke Arkansas
BLAZINGWORDS
5 Sunny Terrace, Diptop, County Durham Internet United Kingdom

BLAZINGWORDS CHARGE MY BANK ACCOUNT $72.21 WITHOUT AUTHOIZATION FROM ME Internet

*Consumer Comment: Join ther club

I received my bank account and to my surprise I had a charge of $72.21 from BlazingWords. I contacted the company and low-n-behold they couldn't find my account! I kept telling them that they would not find my account because I have never contacted them before for any reason. I was then told there was nothing they could do. I told them I would give her the bank account# to give me the money back and she still could find nothing and would do nothing to help.

My bank charged me $32 for an overdraft fee and I had to close my account to keep someone from charging to my account any more.

I Am Furious.

Donna
Marmaduke, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLAZINGWORDS/internet/BLAZINGWORDS-CHARGE-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-7221-WITHOUT-AUTHOIZATION-FROM-ME-Internet-464185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BLAZINGWORDS

Join ther club

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I too am fighting with this. I have had 4 chages... 2 for 72.21 and 2 for 38.34. I am in the works with my bank to get them reversed and by acct's all changed.

There needs to be a class action law suit agains these guys..

my charges show up as the following...

blazingwords
adword-search
i_planfinances
Grantfinder

I am sure they have more bogus names but these are the ones that have shown up on myt accout.