- Report: #1083407
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BLM-REO
BLM-REOSt Goerge, Utah , Select State/Province USA
BLM-REO Started out great. They did pay but two weeks after starting they began changing and removing parts of original pay agreements. Also began adding license and insurance requirements St George - hire off craigslist in multiple states Utah
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Company is not paying any state and federal employment rquirements by hiring "independant Contractors" however they control all work and assignments in a manner that you are really an employee.
2. Two weeks after starting work and receiving first pay they add insurance and licensing requirements previously undisclosed.
3. Four weeks after starting work they begin removing parts of original pay agreements to include driving time and mileage.
4. The upper management is set up to "help with the required licenses and insurance for a fee"!
5. My "companys costs" including - vehicle, tool, fuel, license, insurance, tax liabilities are so high that all the hard work required paid less than minimum wage!
6. After hiring more than 10 Phoenix AZ contractors" for 6 weeks none could make it work.
7. thanks for the great "opportunity" BLM-REO!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BLM-REO/Select-StateProvince/BLM-REO-Started-out-great-They-did-pay-but-two-weeks-after-starting-they-began-changing-1083407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.